Venue: The Holyrood Hotel, Bundoran, Co Donegal
Date: Sunday the 29th April 2012
Time: Doors open from 1 pm to visit company stands, meeting starts 2pm and finishes 5 pm
Coping with change is challenging and even more so if you have diabetes. This meeting aims to provide an opportunity for people with Type 1 diabetes and their families to hear about managing diabetes during periods of change.
Topics covered include:
- Autopilot for Type 1 Diabetes – are we nearly there?;
- Transition to the adult service;
- Starting College – a personal story;
- Carbohydrate Counting and Insulin Adjustment – what courses are available in the North West?
- Managing sick days – a practical guide.
There will also be an opportunity to ask questions and this promises to be an informative and interactive afternoon.
No booking necessary. For further information contact Regina at the Regional Office on 071-9146001, 9.30-1.30, Monday to Friday or email [email protected]