- 4 slices of thick crusty wholegrain bread
- Half a clove of garlic
- 2 teaspoons of olive oil
- 2 medium tomatoes
- Take each slice of bread and cover lightly with half a teaspoon or so of olive oil
- Put the slices under the grill, taking care not to overcook them
- Hold the cut side of the garlic towards the bread and rub it lightly
- Chop some tomatoes and mix with olive oil
- Place loosely on top of the cooked bruschetta
- Eat and enjoy!
Try other types of bread or other toppings like Parma ham, mozzarella or feta cheese, olives, basil, rocket etc.
Source: safefood www.safefood.eu