We are so happy to let you, our fantastic supporters, know that you can now fundraise for us through Facebook!
Create a fundraiser
Help to raise money and awareness for the causes you care most about! So whether you’re climbing Kilimanjaro, taking part in Tough Mudder or hosting a table quiz, why not boost your fundraising by setting up your Facebook fundraiser for Diabetes Ireland?
To create your Facebook Fundraiser simply:
- Click “+Create Fundraiser” in the left menu of your News Feed
- Click on “Charity” in the “Who are you raising money for” section
- Search for and select “Diabetes Ireland”
- Set your target by entering how much money you want to raise
- Enter a date for when your fundraiser ends
- Add the title of your fundraising, and tell people why you’re fundraising
- Add a photo for your fundraiser
- Click create
- Share with your family and friends and in your news feed to help spread the word
Do you have your birthday listed on your Facebook account? If so you can create a birthday fundraiser, in aid of Diabetes Ireland.
By following the simple steps above in “Create a fundraiser” you can start your birthday fundraiser for Diabetes Ireland.
Donate directly through Diabetes Ireland’s fundraising page, posts and events by taking 4 simple steps:
- Clicking the “Donate” button
- Selecting the “Amount” you wish to donate
- Selecting your payment option (by card or through Paypal)
- Finally hitting the green “Donate” button
All monies donated via Facebook go direct to Diabetes Ireland, and Facebook waive all fees! Thank you Facebook!
Most of all don’t forget to update your fundraiser, and keep it fresh by adding posts, photos and videos.
As always don’t hesitate to contact me, Jennifer Brennan at [email protected] or on 01-8428118, if you need any help or support with your fundraising through Facebook for Diabetes Ireland.