- This event has passed.
Limerick: Go Blue for Breakfast
November 12, 2015 @ 11:00 am - 1:00 pm
Once again, this year the West Limerick Primary Health Care Project for Travellers and its partners are supporting World Diabetes Day.
A ‘Go Blue for Breakfast’ event will be held in the Abbeyfeale Community Education Centre on Thursday 12th November, 11am-1pm. Events include:
• Diabetes Ireland: Information stand and free blood sugar testing
• HSE Public Health Nurse: General health information
• Limerick Sports Partnership: Taster fitness class
• National Screening Service: Information stand on the free diabetic retinopathy screening programme available to all people over 12 years who have either type 1 or type 2 diabetes
• Primary Health Care Project: Information on healthy eating and nutrition
• Breakfast will be served throughout the morning.
This is a free event and is open to all adults. For more information, contact West Limerick Resources on 069 61316.