Complete all the questions to find out if you are at high risk of pre-diabetes or diabetes.
1. Are you male or female?
2. What is your age group?
Under 45 years
Over 65 years
3. Which county do you live in?
4. Do you take
than 150 minutes exercise per week i.e. 30 minutes, 5 times each week or similar?
5. Do you take medication for high blood pressure?
6. Have you ever had a heart attack, stroke (or TIA) or been told by a doctor that you have problems with circulation to your feet?
7. Have you ever been told your blood glucose level was above normal (e.g. in a health examination, during an illness/pregnancy)?
8. Have either of your parents or any of your brothers or sisters or children been diagnosed with diabetes?
9. Do you take ANY medication for high cholesterol?
Finally enter your weight and height in the units you prefer.
Enter your weight
Enter your height
See Your Results »