Diabetes Ireland are looking to recruit an enthusiastic part time Care Centre Administrator to join their team.
Job Title: Care Centre Administrator
Locations: Santry, Dublin
Contract Type: One year; Fixed Term Contract
Hours: 23 Hours per week (Monday to Thursday 9am to 1pm and Fridays 9am to 5pm)
Annual Leave: 22 days per annum
Salary: Pro rata of €25k per annum (whole time equivalent)
About Diabetes Ireland
Diabetes Ireland is the national charity dedicated to helping people with Type 1 and Type 2 diabetes by providing care, education, support and motivation to everyone affected by diabetes. Diabetes Ireland also raises public awareness of diabetes and its symptoms and funds research into finding a cure for diabetes.
The successful candidate will work as part of the care Centre team providing a range of services to clients including podiatry (footcare), dietetic and counselling services.
- Effectively deal with callers and generate appointments for new and existing clients on CRM system.
- Maintain appropriate clinical and product stock levels.
- Generate performance reports on Care Centre activity as required.
- Update Care Centre Income and Expenditure accounts each day.
- Produce daily, weekly and monthly bank cash reports.
- Produce Clinic Sales Reports for Accounts Department.
- Assist with accounts payment analysis, and other accounting duties when required.
- Welcomes clients in a professional and caring manner.
- Keep the flow of patients running smoothly maintaining a calm and helpful approach.
- Verify the patient’s attendance at the appropriate service.
- Carry out pre-consultation procedures with each visiting client and support those who have difficulty completing appropriate forms.
- Work with healthcare professionals on duty to ensure smooth transition of clients.
- Liaise with podiatrists regarding any queries received in relation to a client’s treatment and care.
- Maintain the Care Centre area including reception / waiting room/bathroom areas, preparing Centre for next day use.
- Be responsible for health and safety issues and overseeing maintenance work as appropriate.
General Office Duties
- Effectively deal with verbal enquiries, completing any follow up action necessary.
- Undertake the day to day office duties as required.
- Attend public meetings and other events as required.
- Support the CEO in all aspects of business as required.
Key Skills & Attributes
This role requires someone who can show ability in a range of areas including:
- 3 years’ previous experience in a similar role to include bookkeeping experience.
- Numerical understanding and financial administration – the ability to read, understand and work with financial documents and processes
- Computer literate with a comprehensive working knowledge of Microsoft Office (Word, Outlook, Excel, PowerPoint) and the use of databases – Salesforce experience is desirable
- Be a team member who will play a full and co-operative role within the office and liaise effectively with all other teams and departments
- Clear and effective oral communication skills, together with a courteous, flexible and helpful manner with people at all levels.
To apply, please submit a cover letter and up to date CV to: [email protected]. For further information, contact Gillian on 01 8428118.
Closing date for applications is Monday 9th July 2018 at 5 p.m.