World Diabetes Day is the most important day for the global diabetes community. We are asking you to Go blue your way and celebrate on November 14th or during November.
Make a donation and support Diabetes Ireland, the charity dedicated to people living with diabetes and their families who need your support.
Make a Donation and upload your Photos/Videos on Social Media using the hashtag #goblueyourwayfordiabetes
Upload your photos/videos to our social media channels, tag us on Instagram, Twitter, Facebook and LinkedIn, and donate to support Diabetes Ireland. #goblueyourwayfordiabetes
Alternatively, you can email your photos/videos to [email protected] and we will share them across our social channels and members magazine.
With your support, Together We Can Make the Difference to help maintain our vital services supporting people with diabetes and their families!
Other Fundraising Ideas!
- Wear Blue on the day and make a donation
- Crazy Blue Hair – dye your hair a crazy blue
- Run/Walk – do a run/walk dressed from head to toe in blue
- Liven up a Work Meeting – wear blue to work or on your virtual work meeting
- Coffee Morning – have a coffee break with your work colleagues/family and friends…….it would be good to catch up with everyone!!
- Quiz Night – organize a quiz night with your family and friends
- Paint your Nails Blue and tell the world why you are doing it
- Do It Your Way – Go Blue and raise awareness of Diabetes